Quality Cabinets™ Construction
All Quality Cabinets™ products are built to stringent standards of quality and craftsmanship. Every cabinet meets or exceeds the construction and performance standards outlined by the American National Standards Institute and Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
- Six-way adjustable self-closing concealed hinges come with a limited lifetime warranty. Available in both full and traditional overlay doors.
- All wall cabinet shelves are adjustable and made from 5/8" thick engineered wood or upgrade to 3/4” Plywood.
- All cabinet sides, bottoms and shelves have moisture and stain-resistant easy clean interiors. Matching interiors are standard on glass door cabinets.
- 1/4" thick, 50-pound density engineered wood extends all the way to the floor to give the entire cabinet box extra strength and stability. Upgrade to 1/4” thick industrial grade plywood with the All Plywood Construction option.
- Corner gussets give added strength to the entire cabinet.
- Cabinet sides, or end panels, are 3/8" thick 48-pound density engineered wood. With the All Plywood Construction option, end panels are 1/2” thick furniture grade plywood.
- The solid hardwood front frame is 3/4" thick Oak, Maple or Cherry.
- Side-mount soft closing drawer guides deliver a smooth opening and are load rated for 75lbs. Guides are rated for 75 lbs.
- Full-depth, 1/2" thick 4-sided engineered wood drawer. All corners of the drawer core use rabbet joinery secured with adhesive and staples. Upgrade to 3/4" thick, solid hardwood drawer cores with dovetail joinery for improved strength and durability over traditional joinery methods. Plywood bottom helps resist sagging.
- Drawer fronts are 3/4" thick 48-pound density engineered wood or solid hardwood.
- Doors are 3/4" thick 48-pound density engineered wood or solid hardwood. Clear pliable round shaped bumpers to dampen closure noise.
- Most Quality Cabinets base cabinets can be ordered with a single roll-out tray for full depth storage and easy access. Optional double trays, double deep trays, half depth and full depth shelves are also available.
- 1/2" thick 48-pound density engineered wood, joined to end panels with dado joints and adhesive. Optional All Plywood Construction is constructed from 1/2” thick plywood.
10-Year Limited Warranty: Quality Cabinets are warranted for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. See your dealer for full details or visit www.QualityCabinets.com
If you're looking for a professional Ashland KY kitchen and bathroom cabinet, vanity, and cabinetry hardware supplier that emphasizes quality and customer service who focuses on your needs and desires, Great American Kitchen & Bath Express is right your you. Come see us TODAY at 3401 Winchester Ave., Ashland, KY, Call us at 606-420-4248, or Request a FREE Quote.